Unum was founded by Ashot Vardanian in November 2015.
- We are small and flexible, and we enjoy that. The same goes for our codebase.
- We are privately funded, so bureaucracy is reduced to a minimum.
- We have no sales & marketing departments, only R&D.
- Our base is in Armenia, but we come from all around the globe.
If you are like us, if you enjoy inter-disciplinary research, if you are not scared of ambitious projects and competitive working environments → get in touch, we are hiring !
- Everything including Graph algorithms, Neural Networks, databases and networking code, tests, documentation and CI/CD specifications fits into just 300K lines of code (LOC) with dependencies. For comparison:
- Technology Stack:
- Implementation languages: C++20, OpenCL and CUDA.
- CI/CD tools: GitLab, Docker, Conda & Conan.